Leonard F Berg
I am an elderly law attorney who helps people that are older, who are planning for their older years and their family members; I also help people with disabilities. This involves identifying what is important to you, and then preparing a plan, documents and help with transfers to accomplish your goals.
I have served the greater Wood River/East Alton/Bethalto area since 1984, handling Elder Law, Estate Planning & Probate, Government Agencies & Programs, Guardianships, Medicaid Applications, Nursing Home, Planning for Disabled Persons, Real Estate.
I represent clients in every level of the Illinois State court system. The cornerstone of my success is the quality relationship that I maintain with my clients. My clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives. I focus on intelligent legal representation and pledge to listen to and communicate with clients. I take the time to get to know my clients and understand their particular situation. Only after careful consultation and one-on-one counseling, am I able to provide the best advice and representation to my clients.
I am dedicated to providing high quality legal services to all of my clients in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Health & Health Care Law
- Nursing Home
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Government Agencies & Programs
- Medicaid Applications
- Planning for Disabled Persons
- Powers of Attorney
- Veterans Assistance
- Illinois, 1977
- U.S. Federal Court, 1985
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1977
- Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts - 1974
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Madison County and Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Guardianship Association, Member
- Academy of Special Needs Planners, Member
- Special Needs Alliance, Member
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals, Member